Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Social Media Networking

I am a Social Media Networking addict - there I admit it.   Actually I am really addicted to LinkedIN.  I look forward to seeing who has looked at my Profile and sometimes send the individual an e-mail to pique some interest.  The group discussions can lead to interesting topics and create opportunities.

Thanks to my Coach Lora she has helped me embrace a plan for creating a Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn and more!  

So what opportunities have Social Media created?   Plenty!   For me it's about making new contacts, connecting individuals and creating business opportunities for AlphaKOR.   Sharing knowledge and telling stories is the fun part I truly enjoy.

When you receive a call from someone from the "virtual world" and they have to talk to you to help them, you know the investment of your time has paid off.

What are your Social Media strategies and goals?

1 comment:

  1. This is great Frank, I too am also addicted to Linked In. By joining groups like Windsor Circle and WEtech on linked in, I have met some of the most amazing and interesting business minded people out there. The more you join and stay on top of the better it will be for myself and the company in the long run. If you are just joining these groups on Linked In and not taking part in any of the activities or discussions then really what is the point of joining. My point would be social media is a fantastic tool if used correctly. It is not a tool that can just be set and left alone.

    ReplyDelete