Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Networking too much? Learning to say No. (it goes against my grain!)

Ever find yourself saying yes to every event and networking opportunity?  

I took a look recently at all the events and groups I'm involved in.   Making a list is always a good starting point and then prioritizing based on your own criteria.

After scratching off a couple of items I thought I was done and then realized more have to be removed.

The decision came down to removing or delegating?   That is a good question.   This made it a little easier to move some items to another column and have someone else attend the event.

This is a work in progress as I personally have many on my list to review.   Learning to say No is a tough one and it is the right thing to do sometimes.

Are you learning to say No or have you learned this already?

No comments:

Post a Comment