Monday, November 7, 2011

Circle Events this Week

Just a reminder the Leamington Circle meets Tuesday, noon at Mettawas and the WindsorEssex Circle meets Wednesday at 5:00 pm at LaCucina.

Have you ever attended a networking event without a business card?   How do you handle this?   How professional is it not to have your business card with you?

Once I was caught without a business card and it was on a Sunday afternoon at my in-laws.   A friend of the in-laws asked me for my card so he could forward it to his manager the following day.   No card in my wallet, in the car and Carmela had none in her possession either!  

The next morning I showed up the friend' business with a stack of cards and asked how many would he like?   Yes his manager called and yes they became a client.   Bring lots of business cards and have them on you all the time - you just never know where an opportunity will arise.

No comments:

Post a Comment