Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Pendulum never Stops

In business, you are either moving forward and growing or you are moving backwards and not growing.    If you stop in business it is over.

The pendulum of business never stops moving.   Being mediocre and complacent is not an option. 

What are you doing to keep the pendulum swinging forward?

What defines successful growth to measure success?   Is it number of employees, gross revenues or net income?  Whatever measurement is used, it needs to keep moving in the direction you define as growth.

In the technology sector, we face "legacy" revenue and we face brand-new revenue virtually on a daily basis.   To survive and sustain growth year over year, we keep moving forward.

Asking our clients where they want to take their business and adding new solutions keep us moving forward in the right direction.

The AlphaKOR pendulum keeps swinging in the right direction thanks to our great team, clientele and community supporting us.

1 comment:

  1. I often say in networking groups that my marketing wheel never stops moving.

    I don't simply place an ad and sit back and wait for some reaction. I network, blog, look for opportunities, educate myself, attend seminars, read, research, volunteer, promote thru social sites, online market, develop intellectual properties, public speak, hold coaching sessions and on and on.

    I must constantly improve my expert profile. It works so long as you're moving - sitting and waiting is not an option for me.

    ReplyDelete