Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Why do I Blog?

Every Wednesday morning rolls around and it's time to publish this blog.   So why do I blog?

I look back at when I started the Building Circles blog and used to blog daily!   It was my way of sharing my thoughts which eventually evolved into a weekly topic.

The weekly blog helps me share and learn about different topics.  Each day I look and ask those around me for topics and ideas.   I also ask associates to be guest bloggers.   It is interesting to learn about what others are interested in and to see their point of view.   One was even an Anonymous Blogger with a good topic on customer service. 

Other weeks, I build on someone else's blog by sharing their idea and blending my own thoughts and experiences.  I include the link to the original blog to give credit to the author. 

I enjoy receiving comments, receiving likes and messages on the topic I've blogged about.   It makes me feel like I am making a difference when they share how it helped them.  It also makes me feel connected with the audience.  Some say thanks for the advice and sharing the knowledge, some talk about the memories it brought back, others tell me they can relate and then share their experiences.  It is great to see interactive communication sparked by a guest blogger or my blog topic.

I enjoy the feedback, comments and suggestions.   Everyone is welcome to contribute and share their thoughts.   It makes me feel good when someone takes away a nugget or two.  Thank you for following my blog, for the inspiration and the support.

1 comment:

  1. Frank,
    Always a pleasure reading your insights from your perspective. Many organizations that are larger and with a global presence do not have that insight or at least do not convey it to the organization.
    Whatever product/service we provide as a company, taking the time to be thankful and learn from those experiences in passing it on can only grow and strengthen that organization. AlphaKOR is one prime example!!!!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete