Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Reflecting on Good Planning

It has been a year since we finalized the plans for acquiring a competitor and moving into a new location.

This move and acquisition required a lot of attention by the four partners.   We had many discussions both impromptu and formal ones.   You can imagine all the ideas shared, the many discussions, brainstorming all the pro's and con's for each idea.

I found myself wanting to be involved in every conversation and realized this was just not possible.  We still had a business to run!  It was exhilarating to challenge my role as the President and the roles of the Four Partners to lead the AlphaKORians.

I am very proud to say both undertakings were very successful.  Let's take a look back starting with Labour Day 2014:  

1 comment:

  1. I read your blogs and the past ones and recognise how much time you all gave to committed discussion. Even as a one person writer/publisher business, I rely on the wisdom of friends especially that of my husband,who will edit my books or a printer who gives me advice. I have been blessed to be helped by Marty Gervais too. I see in your blog how consistent communication brings better understanding and growth. It is the same in life. As long as we are open to listening to good ideas from others who work with us,we will develop more and grow in our faith in people
    Thanks for your blog. Jane

    ReplyDelete