Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Sales Builds Character, Character Nurtures Sales

 As a leader, having a charismatic personality attracts people to listen to what you have to offer. In this week's Optimize Yourself podcast, I am invited by podcast host Moutasem Seifi to discuss my journey to becoming a successful seller.

In this episode, I share my educational background, learning experiences that helped me in my career, and challenges that I have faced in the world of business.

With Seifi, I dive into my beginnings in computer Sales before the internet existed. In this role, doing my homework and building genuine relationships with customers were very important. Taking in everything I learned helped pave the way to building a successful career today as President and CEO of AlphaKOR.

Watch the full episode:

[embed]https://youtu.be/Jxai5VgdTiE[/embed]

What do you do to be a successful seller? Share your insight and tips in the comments below!

(Originally published on 11.23.22)

No comments:

Post a Comment