Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Back to the First Blog

Back to the Past 

Let's say we have a flux capacitor and a DeLorean DMC-12.  We go back in time to August 21, 2011 and take a look at Building Circles first blog published at 8:52 am:

Title:  Why Am I Writing This Blog? 

To share stories with everyone on our experiences with connecting with people.  

Being part of many networking groups and having experienced success in some and having been part of creating a couple of successful groups are the inspiration to create this blog.

Building Circles is about connecting business people together to create business relationships and opportunities.  Good discussions and shared experiences of what is working and what has not worked are great topics.

Looking forward to Building Circles with you!

Back to the Present

It's been over four years since I've been sharing my stories and experiences with you.  I'm enjoying it!  Thanks for following and for your feedback.   Thanks to the Guest Bloggers for sharing their stories.   

I've attended a lot of networking events and have met many like-minded people.   We have had good discussions and created opportunities for each other.  It is true when you say it, set goals and think it, most of it does happen.

Back to the Future

I like the path I'm on for the future.   Getting up early, working hard, balancing work and family, enjoying leisure time and hitting the gym several times a week.  I'm learning every day and still letting go to keep growing and to keep accomplishing my goals along my journey.

What does your future look like?  What are you doing to build your circles and develop relationships to help shape your journey? 

If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything - Marty McFly

No comments:

Post a Comment