Wednesday, September 12, 2012

10 Things you should learn to say


This article from CBC News lists 10 things you should learn to say.  How many do you agree with and how many do you disagree with?   What are your top things you say?

I strongly agree with #3 in always doing the right thing, asking myself #2 to do things differently to keep growing and #7 to keep focused on my value proposition.

Not too keen on #9 as all investment of time and energy are valuable and knowing when to stop or change direction to channel your time and energy in other areas makes me tend to slightly agree.

#1 is a tough one and do not see myself saying this except when the Family tells me to turn it off at home!


1.  My work doesn't define me. 

2.  What should I do differently? 

3.  Do the right thing.

4.  Tomorrow's another day. 

5.  What's the worst that can happen?

 6.  How am I doing?
 
7.  What's my value proposition?

8.  What the heck.


9.  I'm wasting my time and energy. 

10.  Hope is a terrible strategy.

For details on this article:

No comments:

Post a Comment